[OM] Re: Photo Slideshow / Webpage creation software

Subject: [OM] Re: Photo Slideshow / Webpage creation software
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 18:17:55 +0000
Hi Jon

Since you use a Mac, why not consider using RapidWeaver?  it's from
realmacsoftware.com, a small Brighton company, and it's excellent.
Bob W uses it for his website, but it is very easily expandable
(expansible?) and it's a joy to use for a whole website, as small or
as big as you like.

Aperture does decent albums as well.

Chris