[OM] Re: [OT]Help! Vuescan B/W film scanning with Canon 8800F

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT]Help! Vuescan B/W film scanning with Canon 8800F
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 21:59:40 +1100

> Tried to reboot both the scanner & computer, and uninstall &
> re-install Vuescan but no any improvement :-(

I don't know if this could have anything to do with it, but I downloaded a
new version of Vuescan about a week ago, installed it and it had weird
behaviour with my Epson V700 (the preview looked normal but the image
displayed looked about 3 stops darker).  I uninstalled it and re-installed
the previous version (still had a copy of the downloaded file) and all was
back to normal.  So if you can, try a different version of Vuescan.

...Wayne