[OM] [OT]Help! Vuescan B/W film scanning with Canon 8800F

Subject: [OM] [OT]Help! Vuescan B/W film scanning with Canon 8800F
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 20:35:17 +0800
I have taken my first roll 120 B/W negative film. I scan the pictures by
Canon 8800F but hanged after 100% complete "Scan Passes 2". There is no
problem for scanning my 120 slide film. I try different setting but no any
improvement. I try to scan pictures by the software of Canon & success to
scan, but the result seems not as good as scanned by Vuescan. It proves the
scanner is working. I don't know what happen & how to solve it. I send an
email to  Ed. Hamrick but don't know when he'll reply.

Anyone who experience for it?

Thanks.

---
Michael