[OM] Re: Scanner

Subject: [OM] Re: Scanner
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2008 15:07:00 +0100
I have used one of these usb to scsi adapters sucessfully with my
expensive but crappy canon 2700F (not to be confused with the 2710F).

I think the scsi id of the device is critical and not documented - it
should be set to zero if I remember correctly (or was it 1)  otherwise
it doesn't work, one of those things that easy when you know but if you
don't you can spend hours fiddling - don't ask me how I know.

spater
IanW

--
Iechyd da