[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:47:59 +0100
Hi all,

Sorry for the mishap. Apperently more than the front page of Flickr has
changed over the last few months. I will reconsider my subscription for
next year. I am considering building my own website and transferring
images there. I signed off and trioed going there and had thes same
problem as you and Iwert. Seems deep linking is no longer allowed. You
can find the photo in smalle format without the possibility to see other
sizes here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiliam/3005328298/

Hope this helps, please let me know.