[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:16:16 -0800
It goes with an old PowerMac G4 that is dedicated to RIPping for the
Roland. Just haven't set it up since we moved all this crap in here
between June and August.

Someone, please order a 50" print from me so I'll have an excuse to
set it up again!

Really, this wouldn't look so cluttered if we had been here longer...
or perhaps it would look MORE cluttered... :-)

> From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Bless it, indeed, Jan.  Is that a redundant Apple Display lying on its
> back?
>
> On 3 Nov 2008, at 03:37, Jan Steinman wrote:
>
>> Bless this mess... AADD strikes again...
>>      http://www.bytesmiths.com/images/_B022269.jpg

:::: Dateline: April 15, 2020: President Jenna Bush announces foreign
terrorist cells have been located near the Edmonton oil fields, and
offers "assistance" to Canada in the form of 150,000 US troops, now
massing along the border. ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::