[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:05:59 -0800
I can see you haven't met my other half, who claims to have lead an un-
cluttered life before meeting me...

If you liked that one, I'll have to go shoot one inside the 48' semi-
trailer where all the stuff I don't use regularly is stored... :-)

> From: "\"J. Van Brimmer\"" <om1md@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Absolutely gorgeous!
>

> On Sun, Nov 2, 2008 at 7:37 PM, Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> Bless this mess... AADD strikes again...
>>       http://www.bytesmiths.com/images/_B022269.jpg
>>
>> :::: I'm working on a plan for spontaneity. ::::
>> :::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::

:::: Look at the suite of technologies used by a person or a culture,
and it’s an easy matter to divine the values that person or that
culture holds and the goals they pursue. This is unmentionable in our
culture, because the values and goals our technologies reveal to the
world are a very long ways indeed from the ones we claim to embrace.
-- John Michael Greer ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality http://www.EcoReality.org ::::