[OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom

Subject: [OM] Re: Nathan's PAD 26/10/2008: my kingdom
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:25:26 +0100
Frank,

Good to hear from you again. I had to tidy up a little yesterday.
Otherwise I would not have had enough room on my desk to sort out all
the papers and file them. I usualy sit behind on the couch in the living
room with the laptop on the arm rest, which is wide enough to support
the laptop. At least until the cat decides to go and sit on the
keyboard. The laptop gets very unstable by then ;-)

Wiliam