[OM] Re: Singh Ray vario duo - first impressions

Subject: [OM] Re: Singh Ray vario duo - first impressions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 07:53:17 -0500
I've been trying to use HDR but I haven't mastered it yet.  Also,
exposure bracketing as built into the camera really doesn't cover a very
wide range so it's not possible to do the bracketing really quickly and
you have to watch for things entering or exiting the scene.

But I will stick with HDR rather than buy filters.

Chuck Norcutt