[OM] Re: Comparison shots

Subject: [OM] Re: Comparison shots
From: James R <londonjames@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 07:31:15 +0000
B is definitely the scan - the colours are a bit off, especially the
reds, and it reminds me of how frustrating scanning is. Does Vuescan
still have all those weird film types and none of the ones that you
might actually use?

A looks better but, ignoring the limited attention of the subjects, I
wonder if the same would be true if you looked at a print from the neg?

James