[OM] Re: OT fun with digicams and super WA

Subject: [OM] Re: OT fun with digicams and super WA
From: "siddiq@xxxxxxx" <siddiq@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 12:23:49 -0700

On Oct 26, 2008, at 3:26 AM, Moose wrote:

> Even rather casual, hand-held panoramic series can often create a good
> super wide panorama.
> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Miscellaneous&image=IMG_145-147ii.jpg

Like that a lot more than the restaurant interior. It's not the
tourist-card shot, which I appreciate. Hmm, maybe I should swing by
and say hi early December, will be in the area for a conference. Any
other OMers/Evolters in the area?

> Both approaches take more time than a simple shot with a wider lens,
> but
> the camera and lens with me is still better than the ones at home.

Always... which is why I'm considering getting a small P/S with some
manual controls--maybe.

/s