[OM] Re: New and improved?

Subject: [OM] Re: New and improved?
From: "Tom Fenwick" <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 09:27:40 +0000
Thanks all for looking, and for comments so far...

14 of the images were either in the previous selection, or in the New Balkan
Tours post from a few weeks back - the other 13 are new, but you couldn't
necessarily be expected to spot that without looking at the old version
which I deleted last night.
New elements include the increasing presence of real people (thanks to the
improved autoexposure and dynamic range that comes with the 5D) and the
religious symbolism in the postures of several of the "actors" around the
middle of the set.

Tom