[OM] Re: [OT] I have returned

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] I have returned
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 06:11:21 +0100
Welcome back, Chuck.

Your fuel consumption was not very impressive, but I expect that that
is standard for the USA.

I manage to brim my tank by continuing to pump until I can see the
fuel in the neck of the filler.  That way I can check my fuel
consumption with at least some degree of consistency.

I am sure that you managed to get yourself some lovely photos as well
as lifetime experiences.

Chris