[OM] Re: Rollei 35/35s

Subject: [OM] Re: Rollei 35/35s
From: "Charles Geilfuss" <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:15:51 -0400
Michael,
  I have a Rollei 35 (Tessar 3.5) that I'm considering selling.  Your
interest in obtaining one has prompted me to give it more serious thought.
It is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition and takes very nice
photos. The only downside is the meter no longer works.
  Its background...I'm its second owner. It was purchased new in the late
'60s by one of my former work partners who gave it to me when he retired.
I've shot about a dozen rolls with it over the last two years and it works
flawlessly albeit without a built in meter (I either use sunny 16 rule or
handheld meter).
  Let me know off List if you are interested and I'm happy to send photos.
Comes with leather case and original manual.

Charlie