[OM] Re: Looking for a flash that accepts a Sync cord

Subject: [OM] Re: Looking for a flash that accepts a Sync cord
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 10:15:24 -0400
The Nikon SB-25 that I bought years ago for my F4 has a plain PC cord
connector in addition to the Nikon TTL cable socket. I think the SB-800 that
I have for my digital cameras does too.

I have an old Vivitar 283 that I could let you have if I can find the cord
for it. It took a special Vivitar cord that had a Vivitar socket on one end
and a standard PC socket on the other. I have the cord, just have to hunt it
up...I think it is in a box of old equipment at my parents house.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design