[OM] Re: petrol gas in a diesel was [SPAM] off camera flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: petrol gas in a diesel was [SPAM] off camera flash?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 19:23:29 +0100
Bad luck Doug.

It's still running fine, although I thought that I could hear more of
a diesel rattle under acceleration.  The man at our local garage said
that the fuel pumps on the high pressure diesels (common rail diesel)
could go and cost thousands.

I'll find out tomorrow when they've pumped out the tank and replaced
it with diesel.

Chris