[OM] Re: More U.S. OO images

Subject: [OM] Re: More U.S. OO images
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 22:29:41 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:
> The latter, Moose, the latter.
>
> It's the practice that I don't have.  I have just done a Photoshop course,
> but I haven't practised since then.

I have never taken a PS course. I would imagine that the necessity to
cover a broad part of the endless range of tools and capabilities would
of necessity lead to under coverage of individual subjects and overload
of student brains.  :-\

I do better waiting until I have the need to do something, then learning
by playing with the tools at hand. I then sometimes refer to a guide or
manual, but not unless my first efforts fail to reveal a solution.

I can certainly understand how you would tend toward a more structured,
learn with care before doing, method, as my approach is poorly suited to
learning skills like flying. No Undo once you've hit the ground hard.
;-)

Moose