[OM] Re: More U.S. OO images

Subject: [OM] Re: More U.S. OO images
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 00:45:22 -0700
Chris Barker wrote:
> It looked like a "trompe-l'oeil" to me.  It was very clever, Moose, if
> perhaps a little too painstaking for my way of doing things ... :-)

If you mean painstaking as in fussy and unnatural, it is, of course a
matter of taste.

If you meant it as in too much work, I'd say it was very little work on
my part. With the right tool and a bit of practice, it's very quick and
easy.

> On 28 Sep 2008, at 07:41, Wayne Harridge wrote:
>
>> Some images just "suck you in" that way !

Thanks to both of you for the kind comments and interest.

Moose