[OM] Periptaetic listee sighting in California

Subject: [OM] Periptaetic listee sighting in California
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 20:48:05 -0700
Dr. Flash, his alter ego, Chuck, and their lovely and gracious wife, Peg
graced Chez Moose with their presence last night.

Although they are people on a mission - dedicated to fulfilling their
circumnavigation of the US, they found time to spend getting acquainted,
stay overnight and insist on buying dinner and breakfast. He is a very
generous Dr. For our small part, we made sure the food was excellent.

In order to assure official qualification as a Zuikofest, some handling
of Zuiko lenses and OM body did occur, along with a bit of OT lens
handling, as we share the same OT "digital film". Chuck was quite
gracious about letting the 18/3.5 stay with me. No flashes were,
however, involved.

A tri-mono-pod and camera bag were also viewed. The photographic
equipment part of the agenda was kept fairly short, in deference to the
non-OM women present and the pleasure of getting to know aspects of
ourselves outside of photography.

When last seen, the intrepid travelers were heading for the
Monterey/Carmel area, Big Sur and on to accommodations at San Simeon
tonight and a tour of Hearst Castle tomorrow morning.

Bon, bon voyage.

Moose