[OM] Zuikofest - Iowa Style

Subject: [OM] Zuikofest - Iowa Style
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 22:35:52 -0500
Well, Chuck Norcutt (Dr Flash) and his wife visited Iowa tonight. Joel
Wilcox was able to join us, but Tom Scales had a previous committment
however he sent his greetings.

We ate pizza and did the obligitory comparing of the cameras.  It was
raining out and I couldn't resist bringing my E-1 in from the jeep all
covered in raindrops.  :)

I'll admit, I have no particular love of the Canon 5D, but that Tokina lens
Chuck has on the camera really is sweet.  There are few lenses that feel as
good in the hand as that lens does.  A shame, really, that it isn't
available in an Olympus mount.  I'd love to have that lens as a manual focus
mounted on an OM body.

So, now we bid Chuck adios as he keeps travelling west to visit other
listees.

AG