[OM] Re: Greetings from a new member

Subject: [OM] Re: Greetings from a new member
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 13:59:06 +0200
On my next year's to-buy list is a Nikon Coolscan 9000, so that I
can scan my MF and 35mm stuff. For now, it'll be optical printing for
me with an old (but huge) Omega D5 XL enlarger we got. I am a complete
amateur when it comes to chemical-based photography and printing, but
I am
looking forward to learn.

I am going to check out your work, Chris, as soon as I have a moment.
Cheers!