[OM] Re: Single-piece M42 adaptors was Re: IMG: Hummingbird

Subject: [OM] Re: Single-piece M42 adaptors was Re: IMG: Hummingbird
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 20:33:27 +1000
On 18/09/2008, at 6:24 PM, montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Andrew Fildes wrote:
>> Personally I'm developing a currency system based around common
>> Australian units - there'll be three snags to the pie, six pies to
>> the pav and three pavs to the slab . Tourist will just have to get
>> used to it.
>
> Nine pies to the pav.
>
> Cheers,
> Marc (who believes a three-course meal can be all-dessert)
> Noosa Heads, Oz

Depends on the pie, but if we're talking cheap snags, basic
four&twenties, a reasonable Passionfruit pav and a slab of something
decent, I think I have the rate right.
Of course the yuppie Noosa gourmet effect necessitates some very
complex currency exchange manoeuvres.
Of course, the fundamental international common currency unit is the
'espresso'. (about AuPie 0.87).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx