[OM] Re: Scary moment

Subject: [OM] Re: Scary moment
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 17:20:15 -0500
Moose,

I thought of that for my adapter, but, since I have not disassembled it to
see the actual engagement of the set screws, I also considered using epoxy
to join the two parts, with the set screws used only as final clamping
devices.  I suspect that the manufacturer makes the two parts separately in
order to assemble a variety of combinations from its parts bins.  In my
case, I don't forsee any need to take them apart if they are joined
permanently.

Any comment on this approach?

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA