[OM] Re: What are you using for HDR images?

Subject: [OM] Re: What are you using for HDR images?
From: AS <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 11:33:16 -0700 (PDT)
Then you should be all set. I didnt realize that you had CS3. There are HDR
tutorials all over the net.

I do agree that HDR can be overdone, however it can also be beneficial in
bringing out details, particularly in areas which are very dark.

I took the family to Pittsburgh for the weekend. Came back with some decent
photos. There are a couple of HDR's, including a BW which I converted from an
HDR image.

The photos of the animals are NON-hdr but tonemapped using Photomatix:

http://flickr.com/photos/4love/