[OM] Re: What did I do wrong now?

Subject: [OM] Re: What did I do wrong now?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 05:48:37 +0100
Steve

Is it just over-exposed?  And with the blown highlights of the sky did
an automatic scanner introduce a colour shift, particularly in the
rock face?

The place looks magical, leaving aside the colour shift.

I've adjusted link [1], by the way.  You had the "[1]" inside the
angle bracket which spoiled the link.

Chris