[OM] What did I do wrong now?

Subject: [OM] What did I do wrong now?
From: Steve & Alicia Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 22:27:02 -0500

Hi, Y'all-
Here are two pictures from my vacation. Both are from the same OM4Ti camera,
and both on Kodachrome 64, from the same roll. Both were scanned by Dwayne's
photo when they were processed.
I don't remember which lens I was using for 01-025, but 01-039 was done with
a 24mm f2.8 at f16 and a circular polarizer, to slow down the shutter as
muchas possible.
01-025 was hand held, 01-039 was done on a tripod, with the self timer.
No flash on 01-025, but I was hand holding a pair of flashes on 01-039. They
were pointed toward the building to try to lighten it up a bit. The building
looked quite dark compared to the rest of the scene.

The main question is what went wrong on 01-039? 01-025 has a sharp scan, but
01-039 just looks bad. 01-039 does look fairly sharp when it is projected.

Independence CO, a ghost town preserved by people from Aspen, CO.
<http://www.speakeasy.net/~stevegoss/01-025.jpg[1]>

The "Crystal Mill", actually a power plant for the mill, which was just to
the right.
<http://www.speakeasy.net/~stevegoss/01-039.jpg>[2]

--- Links ---
   1 http://www.speakeasy.net/%7Estevegoss/01-025.jpg