[OM] Re: Scott Kelby Photoshop Photowalks

Subject: [OM] Re: Scott Kelby Photoshop Photowalks
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 20:53:58 -0700
usher99@xxxxxxx wrote:
> ... I think Moose would have enjoyed this outing---we finished up at the
> Portsmouth Brewery and they are one of the only places in existence with Olde
> Brown dog on tap.?

Sheesh, Slandered again.

Of course I would have enjoyed it for the beer, not for the company and
image making.  ;-)

You didn't say whether you enjoyed it or not, whether whether Marnie got
some nice image or whether you think you got some nice images.

FYI, the first place where I tasted Old Brown Dog was on tap in the
departure area bar in the Manchester airport. Just the ticket for a
delayed flight.

Moose