[OM] Re: E-420 vs 520...is IS worthwhile?

Subject: [OM] Re: E-420 vs 520...is IS worthwhile?
From: "IanG" <ian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 22:50:05 +0100
Hi Ken or AG,

Just off your subject for the mo' but how come all of your posts to the list
always end up in my InBox? I have a rule that automatically moves all list
posts to a folder named 'OM' which works for everything and everyone but
yours. Not a hassle (I suppose can always create another rule just for you),
just curious as to what you are doing thats different.

Ian