[OM] Re: opps, sorry folks!

Subject: [OM] Re: opps, sorry folks!
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 12:10:22 -0500

> >But there is nothing to prevent that Nikon from shooting at 1/60 second
> >or any other speed slower than 1/250 if so desired.  It's the Oly that's
> >handicapped at 1/60 max rather than the other way around.

Yes, it is a handicap, isn't it?  I do really appreciate the increased
flash-sync speed of both the E-1 and A-1 cameras.  But in reality, the
quality of my flash pictures probably has gone down because I'm not forcing
myself to overcompensate for the limitations of the camera.  Sometimes,
limitations are a good thing.

Sometimes.

ken@xxxxxxxxxxx