[OM] FS: misc. E / OM cameras / lenses

Subject: [OM] FS: misc. E / OM cameras / lenses
From: james olson <james_olson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:35:57 -0700

As I just purchased a Canon 5D and 70 - 200 2.8, as well as an Olympus E-3, I
have a few seldom
used items to sell.  The camera bodies include instructions, chargers, strap,
caps, etc.

Olympus E1 body: about 5,000 exposures, just had it serviced by Olympus, as the
rubber was loosening.  Excellent condition.  $350

Olympus E1 body: about 15,000 exposures.  Rubber is loose.  Camera is working
perfectly.  $275
(2) Olympus SHLD-2 grip / battery / charger.  $50 / each
Olympus BLM-1 battery for SHLD-2.  $25
Olympus 11 - 22 lens.  Has hood, caps, carrying case.  Scratches where the hood
goes on/off, but no defects.  $475
Olympus OM 55mm f/1.2 lens, original metal hood, caps.  $250 with a Canon EOS
adapter ring.
Nikon 28mm f/2.8 AIS lens.  Hood and caps.  This is the highly regarded lens
for full frame digital.  $150.00
Fotodiox E / OM lens adapter.  Use your OM lenses on your E series body.  Much
better made than most.  $20.00

Let me know if you  have any questions.  I'd also consider trades towards a
Canon 30d/40d, or Canon EF lenses.

~ James.

http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger2_072008