[OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:30:48 -0400
No such problems here.  I'd suggest you uninstall AVG and then reinstall
from a fresh download.  Possibly some damage in your installed copy
which could have happened either pre or post-installation.  Even if the
computer's bit error rate is an extremely small number we move an
extremely large number of bits these days.

Chuck Norcutt