[OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs

Subject: [OM] Re: OT - anti virus / spyware programs
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 02:23:43 -0300
Anyone having trouble with AVG v.8 Free ?

An error mssg window warns me once every 3 or four launches from its
icon at the desktop (direct access) that user interface didn't load
properly and the app must close, politely asking if I wish to send a
report to Microsoft.
Only way to correct this AFAIK, is to restart computer. Sometimes,
rarely I find it may launch without restarting.

Anyone else experiencing something like this ?

Started to behave this way some two weeks ago.

:(

Fernando