[OM] Re: 420 and 25/2.8

Subject: [OM] Re: 420 and 25/2.8
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 07:34:58 +0200
Hi Moose,

Yes, it would violate my personal code of conduct, but it is also
awfully tempting :-)

However, the temptation is somewhat tempered by the fact that it would
involve installing yet another piece of standalone software, which I
really hate. It is bad enough having to use Olympus Master or Silkypix
to convert the RAW images from the E420 since Adobe Camera Raw does
not yet support it.

But once Lightroom 2.0 comes out of beta status, then PTLens will be
just a Lightroom plugin and then, who knows?

:-)

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain