[OM] What kind of glue for plexiglass?

Subject: [OM] What kind of glue for plexiglass?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 18:03:03 EDT
I have an archival print washer that has a tiny leak.  It took twenty  four
hours for 1/3 of the water to leak out and ultimately it will sit in a  sink,
so the leak won't matter.  This kind of thing makes me crazy, so I  want to
stop the leak.  What suggestions on products available in the USA  could be
used
to potentially stop a leak where two pieces of plexiglass are  joined. It
would be nice if when the glue was applied the resulting patch  was not butt
ugly.
 THIA,  <[B^)  Bill  Barber