[OM] Re: OT...but photographic

Subject: [OM] Re: OT...but photographic
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 07:32:45 +1000
Oh nice. I liked the shots of the small pond in different light and
weather.
Reminds that you don't need to go far. I feel the need for a series.
Does the Folmer and Schwing swing, I wondered - doesn't look like it.
So I found this - <http://www.clickondavid.com/folmerschwing.html>
Pretty. Apparently the 12x20 is more impressive.
Where would you get filum for it?!
What would a sheet of colour film be worth?
Strewth.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx