[OM] Re: OT...but photographic

Subject: [OM] Re: OT...but photographic
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 16:53:52 -0300

Try looking here:

www.Holownia.com

for a photographer who uses a 7" x 17" large format camera [a Folmer &
Schwing banquet camera made in Rochester, NY between 1915 and 1926]

Holownia is a professor and head of thedepartment of fine arts at Mount
Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick, Canada.

He has published three books of his photos. Each photo is only marginally
smaller than the underlying negative. All are in black and white. I have all
three.

He autographed his latest one for me yesterday.

jh