[OM] FS E-410/14-42mm/OM Lenses/Share The Love Update

Subject: [OM] FS E-410/14-42mm/OM Lenses/Share The Love Update
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:13:35 -0400
Just a bit of cleaning the closets of some extras and duplicates. I will
ship any of these items worldwide at cost. Money back guarantee if not
totally delighted. I would prefer PayPal but will accept other payments. All
questions off list please.

You can browse a gallery of all the items at:

http://photo.sepke.net/OM/index.html

------------------------------------

Olympus E-410 Body - $300

First up today is my E-410. I purchased this camera here earlier this year
and have only used it as a backup to my E-3. In my ownership I have added
just 500 shots to the counter which is now just over 7000 total. It's in
great shape with barely any signs of use. This camera has a couple of
upgrades fitted, a Katz eye split prism focusing screen and a Giottos glass
screen protector. It comes with its box and all the standard items (cables,
handbooks, CD< battery and charger). I am only selling it because in a weak
moment bought a 420 with the 25mm pancake lens.

Olympus ME-1 - $25

This magnifier will fit all E System cameras expect for the E-1. It's in
great shape and comes in its original box.

Olympus 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 $75

This lens was also purchased here on the list but separately from the 410. I
have used it just twice in time I have owned it and is pretty much as new.
Comes with both caps and the hood.

Olympus XD 1GB Pictured Card M Type $15

This was a impulse buy from the Olympus store to qualify for one of their
discounts. I installed it a camera and tested it but beyond that it was a
backup It comes with its hard case.

Olympus LBH-1 Lithium Battery Holder $10

This is a BLM-1 type battery backup that accepts standard Lithium cells to
provide instant power. This came in the same purchase the XD card above.

I will be happy to combine and discount any of the digital bits into a kit,
let me know what you would be interested.

------------------------------------

Olympus OM 100mm f2.8 silvernose $125

Nice OM System lens. No optical or mechanical issues. Nice clean and sharp
copy of this classic lens. Comes with both caps.

Olympus OM 50mm f3.5 Macro with box $100

Nice sample with its original box, caps and hard case. CLA by John a couple
of years ago for an oiled aperture. I purchased it from its original owner
who had kept in storage for 20 years. Great on E System cameras.

Vivitar 44-60mm Auto Extension Tube $35

This is one of the super Vivitar macro 2x teleconverters that had been
converted (by me) to be a short variable auto extension tube. The original
optics had a manufacturing flaw and were discarded. It gives a range of 44mm
to 60mm of extension for OM lenses. Note this is not compatible with the
80mm or 135mm macro lens heads but does work well with the 38mm/PmTob
lenses.

Tamron Adaptall Olympus Rear Cap   $5

For the completist an OM System cap as supplied with Adaptall mounts. As a
bonus I will also include a front cap for an Adaptall mount.

------------------------------------

SHARE THE LOVE

I still have 9 of the OM bodies available from my share the love/keep John
busy project. All of which have been CLA'd by John with conversions to 357
battery use for the OM-1s. The deal is I am now asking for just $20 above
the cost of their CLA, think of it this way you are buying a camera for $20
and getting John to CLA it without the wait and shipping costs. A few have
had minor parts installed such as prisms, tops etc; I will absorb the costs
of these parts myself.

As with all the above items you can browse the selection available at:

http://photo.sepke.net/OM/index.html

The prices are as follows:

Any OM-1 $129
Any OM-2 $149