[OM] Re: using OM film camera lenses with E digitals

Subject: [OM] Re: using OM film camera lenses with E digitals
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 15:53:27 -0400
You've shown these before but I hadn't previously noticed that (except
for the Vivitar f/8) the results could be interpreted as Zuiko is the
winner or else lens speed is the winner.  At f/8 the Zuiko is 2/3 stop
faster than the Bausch & Lomb and a full stop faster than the Celestron.
  Can you be certain that the faster shutter speed presumably used with
the Zuiko is not the cause of the sharper image (of live birds swaying
in a treetop)?

Chuck Norcutt