[OM] Re: IMG: Grab Shot Made With Short Notice

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Grab Shot Made With Short Notice
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 00:47:31 -0500
Moose,

Thanks for looking.  With over 50 years of using Leica LTM, then Exacta,
then Pentax Spotmatic, my only previous experience with auto-everything was
with small digital P&S cameras.  I bought the E-510 because it gave me a way
to experience the latest trend, but was backwardly compatible with some of
my old equipment. I still use manual settings when I need them, but have
found the camera can often make better choices than I can.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA