[OM] Re: Ebay update

Subject: [OM] Re: Ebay update
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:09:34 +1000
I'd be surprised - the argument does not seem to centering around
conflict of interest (or perhaps coincidence of interest) or
restraint of trade.
It's amusing that ebay can claim to be merely a listing mechanism
when it suits them and then try to exert this level of control.
I doubt that they'd have tried it on unless they were prepared for
stiff opposition - they'll have their ducks in a row, you bet.
My objection with the present situation is that I can't set it so
that PP is NOT the 'preferred' method - when it isn't (i.e. high
value domestic sales).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx