[OM] Re: Rare and Weird

Subject: [OM] Re: Rare and Weird
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:03:16 +1000
Those two rigs shot each other so the 20D with the FTL Zuiko 50/1.8
was shot by the E-3 with that monster 180mm Sonnar on it. If it can't
work out what the hell is mounted, it shows f1.
It's mounted using a P6 mount to Leica R and  an R to 4/r3ds adapter
tandem.
Personally, I think that is weirder than a Noctilux but I could do
that - I have mounted M lenses on EOS - Voigtlander 50/1.5 Nokton for
instance. Macro only tho'.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx