[OM] Re: OM-2 variants

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2 variants
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 22:01:32 -0700
> From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> I don't think that I'm the one that has it reversed.  CAMTECH please
> verify.
> The 2n hat the time exposure limited, I think it was about battery
> life.  The OM-2 was good for around 8 minutes.

I'll back you up on that, Rand E.

The 2n limited the open-shutter time to preserve batteries, since you
could easily trigger the shutter in your camera bag and let it run and
run and run.

I have taken auto shots with the OM-2 out to about eight minutes.

:::: The ideal tyranny is that which is ignorantly self-administered
by its victims. The most perfect slaves are, therefore, those which
blissfully and unawaredly enslave themselves. -- Dresden James ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality <http://www.EcoReality.org> ::::