[OM] Re: OM-2 variants

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-2 variants
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 14:15:05 -0400
OM-2N has no changes that would affect center of gravity compared to a
2.  2N has a few added levers to handle shutter reset from the meter
switch.

2sp is more a modified 4 than a 2.  Under the front mount, you find the
basic OM-4 front casting which includes the hole that the OM-4 black
plastic mount switch passes through. Has same type of wind mechanism,
wind latches, battery box, and very similar shutter as OM-4. 2sp is
completely different than a 2/2N.

John
CPS, Inc.