[OM] Re: Winners of Olympus DSLR Contest

Subject: [OM] Re: Winners of Olympus DSLR Contest
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:00:27 -0400
Not that noticeable in the thumbnail, but that halo around each bison
takes it out of reality and makes it less of an achievement.  Is the
smallest bison sharper than it should be considering depth of field and
relative sharpness at that plane?

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net