[OM] Re: kitesurfers

Subject: [OM] Re: kitesurfers
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:20:07 +0200
I never fancied a Porsche - always wanted a Ferrari though, came close
at one time to being able to buy a nice 355, but bought the RS4 instead
as it was as quick and cheaper to run. Now with 5 boys to support I
don't think there will be a chance although maybe one of them will own
one and take me for a spin one day.

as for kitesurfing - I did windsurfing for a few years (lake Bala) so I
can happily live without trying kite surfing.

IanW