[OM] Re: kitesurfers

Subject: [OM] Re: kitesurfers
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:47:16 -0300
Chris:

Book a vacation to the Iles de la Madeleine [Magdalen Islands] in the Gulf
of St Lawrence. The islands are a five hour car ferry ride north of the east
end of Prince Edward Island and lie north west of Cape Breton at the north
end of Nova Scotia.

You could spend every day kite-surfing on the sea water lagoons or on the
open tidal water..

My wife and I spent close on two weeks on the islands last September and if
I kite-surfed I could have spent every day surfing ............ the weather
was idyillic.

See more of the islands here:

www.tourismeilesdelamadeleine.com

jh