[OM] Re: Did a May Wedding

Subject: [OM] Re: Did a May Wedding
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 22:10:59 -0700
Richard Man wrote:
> I hope you will enjoy these photos:
>
> http://imagecraft.smugmug.com/gallery/5119866_c7wVy
>
> E-3 12-60,35-100,8

I sat and watched the slide show. It made my eyes tired after a while.
It must have really made you tired making them all. :-)

Lots of excellent shots. Also quite a few that make me see why pros use
at least fill flash. ;-)

Best news is that many of the best shots are of bride and groom glowing
happily.

I can't quite figure out where the huge, expensive weddings have come
from. It seems to me the scale and expense has escalated since I was a
kid - and since I got married as a kid.

My first wife and I had a big wedding, maybe a couple hundred guests -
filled the church, anyway. But there was no fancy hotel beforehand, no
limos, no catered dinner. Moms and their church friends did the flowers.
We did have a pro photographer - so I have a nice album of the wedding
for a marriage that ended 35 years ago. Maybe we'll get together and go
through it when she's in town some day and have some good laughs at
those crazy kids. :-D

Moose