[OM] Re: Unitarians, was: OT event photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Unitarians, was: OT event photos
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 20:23:36 +1000
Moose wrote:
>  I was not advocating anything. You said:
> "I was thinking politics myself."
> Marc said:
> "Then we're all screwed."
> I merely pointed out that our situation is the same whether we are
 > "thinking politics" or not. ...

I was being a little prosaic in that I meant (though did not precisely
say so) that if the conversation turns to politics (again), then we're
all screwed (or, more precisely, "will be") because of the
conversational inevitability of non-constructive and emotive
disagreement on that subject (in spite of it somehow not turning so on
the subject of religion)...

...but the part of me least confused by logical highways and byways is
whispering to me that your point likely still stands.

Regardless, I prefer sex to politics, no matter how often they insist on
intermingling.

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz