[OM] Re: Unitarians, was: OT event photos

Subject: [OM] Re: Unitarians, was: OT event photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 02:55:17 -0700
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Are you advocating that we all stick our fingers in our ears and
> loudly go 'la la la' then?
> Or seek some Zen state of cognitive suspension?

I was not advocating anything. You said:

"I was thinking politics myself."

Marc said:
"Then we're all screwed."

I merely pointed out that our situation is the same whether we are "thinking
politics" or not.

If Marc is wrong, and we are not all screwed, our situation is still
independent of whether we are "thinking politics" or not.

Simply clearing up the logic.

Being illogical, I happen to believe that my situation is dependent on my
thinking, in at least a couple of ways, but I know you don't swing that way.

Moose