[OM] Re: [OT] Dealing with weak wireless network signals

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Dealing with weak wireless network signals
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 15:26:18 +0800
It depends, if you need to setup a wireless backup system then you will want
a fast wireless connection, same if you want to watch HD movies stored on
remote hard disk. We have four desktops and three laptops at home, only two
are linked with 100Mb CAT5 wire (which is really fast), the others are
wireless G, my wife complains about the speed even when she wanted to view
the photos (3-5MB each) stored in my hard disk.

C.H.Ling